Elecious Naturals Hibiscus Flower Powder
Hibiscus powder is prepared from hibiscus flowers which are known for their excellent medicinal properties. It is a remedy for treating different skin and hair conditions and is used in different ways for different uses.
Hibiscus Powder for Skin benefits:
- For Even Tone Skin – It helps in dealing with dark patches on the skin and makes your skin look even-toned.
- Moisturizing Skin – It helps in keeping your skin hydrated and fresh and helps you look younger.
- Skin Exfoliation – It helps in deep cleaning of your skin and removing dead skin cells making it smoother and brighter.
- Provides you skin elasticity – It helps you in improving your skin elasticity while stimulating collagen and preventing your skin from inflammation.
Hibiscus Powder Uses for Skin:
- Exfoliating Face Mask – Mix hibiscus powder, oats, and honey ½ tbsp each and add some water to it. Apply it to your face and let it sit on about 8-10 minutes after that gently massage it in a circular motion. Rinse and then pat dry.
- Tan Removal – Mix hibiscus powder, gram flour, and kaolin clay in equal parts and activate it by adding water. Massage with it thrice a week.
- Face pack for younger-looking skin: Make a paste of Hibiscus powder, 2 spoons of coconut oil with normal water, and mix them well. Apply the paste on your face. After drying, wash it off with mild cold water.
Hibiscus Powder for Hair Benefits:
- Nourishing Hair Follicles – It contains amino acids and various bioactive compounds that help in the nourishment of your hair follicles and stimulate hair growth.
- Prevents Premature Grey Hair – Hibiscus contains vitamins and anti-oxidants which produce melanin and is very helpful in bringing back the natural hair color.
- Reducing Dandruff and Itchiness – As an astringent it reduces the oil secreted by the glands and maintains the ph balance of hair which gives them a soothing and cooling effect.
Hibiscus Powder Uses for Hair:
- Mask for hair growth: Make a paste of Elecious Hibiscus powder and Elecious amla powder in water and apply it to your scalp. Wash it after 40 minutes with a mild shampoo.
- Scalp and Hair Pack – Take hibiscus and Elecious amla powder 1 tbsp each then add warm water. Add kalonji oil up to 2-3 tbsp add water again and make a thin paste. Apply that paste to your hair and scalp then leave it for up to 30 minutes after that wash your hair.
- For Dandruff – Take 1-2 tbsp of fenugreek seed (Methi) and soak it in water overnight. Then make a paste of those seeds and mix it with 1tbsp of hibiscus powder and 3 tbsp of curd then apply this mask to your and scalp. Leave it for an hour then wash it with cold water.
- 100% Natural
- No Chemical or Pesticides
- No Added preservatives
- Prepared from High-quality Hibiscus flowers
- Shaded Sundried to preserve nutritional value
- Edible Quality