Elecious Naturals Henna Powder for Hair, Skin and Beard
Henna powder is one of the most popular ingredients mainly used for dyeing hair and it also strengthens, conditions, and nourishes them. They are blessed with several nutrients and antioxidants such as vitamin E, essential fatty acids, flavonoids, tannins, catechins, and other beneficial traits.
Henna Powder for Hair Benefits:
- Promoting Hair Growth – It contains powerful antioxidants such as tannins and phenolics which help in follicles growth, preventing hair fall, and maintaining a healthy scalp.
- Balances Oil Production and Ph Levels – Due to harsh external environments and internal health problems it secretes excess oil as henna contains excellent ingredients that help in removing excess oil and unclogging follicles.
- Repairing Damaged Hair – It contains hair strengthening elements such as antioxidants, vitamin E, and proteins that help in repairing hair damage and nourishing your hair.
- Helps with Dandruff Problems – Henna Is an excellent natural solution to treat microbial disorders and dandruff problems and has antifungal properties.
- Premature Greying – It is a wonderful dying agent that helps in covering grey hair and it has an organic ingredient that prevents premature graying.
Henna Powder Uses:
For Hair Dye
- Depending upon your hair length mix henna powder with water to make a thick paste.
- Allow this paste to rest for 1-2 hours and then apply it to your hair.
- Let it stay on your hair for 3-4 hours and then rinse it off with water.
- Mix henna powder with a few drops of lemongrass oil.
- Make a paste, apply it to your hair and wash it afterward.
- Use it once or twice a week.
Henna Powder Natural Skin Benefits:
- Helps in Treating Skin Problems – It helps in treating skin problems like rashes.
- Removes body heat: Henna helps in cooling down your body by extracting inner body heat.
Natural Henna Powder for Skin Uses:
- For Hands and Feet
- Mix the required amount of henna and water to make a thick paste then let it rest for 2 hours.
- Apply straight to your hands and feet or use a cone.
- Leave it for 2-3 hours and remove it when dried.
- 100% Natural, No Chemical
- No Added Preservative
- No Chemical agent to give a darker shade, only pure Henna for Natural color
- Prepared from high-quality sundried Henna leaves
Want to know how can you dye your hair black?
Then all you need is Elicious indigo powders as it is an excellent dye for coloring your hair black and makes them look lustrous and shiny. Click on Color your Hair Naturally with Indigo and Henna to know more about the procedure.