Elecious Naturals Reetha Powder for Skin and Hair
Soapnuts/Reetha powder is also a natural soap that contains antifungal, antibacterial, and cleansing properties which help in treating hair problems. It also acts as a natural conditioner containing vitamins such as A, B, E, and D that make your hair look soft as well as shiny.
Reetha Powder Benefits for Hair:
- Prevent Dandruff – It has antifungal and antibacterial properties that help in treating dandruff problems.
- Makes Hair Soft & Shiny – It contains vitamins as well as saponin which helps in making your hair thicker, soft, and shiny.
- Natural Hair Cleanser – It has natural surfactant saponin which provides foaming properties as well as a soapy texture that helps in clearing dirt, dust, and excess oil from hair.
Reetha Powder Uses for Hair:
Hair Mask for Soft & Shiny Hair
- Take 5 tbsp of reetha powder, 2 tbsp of almond oil, and 1 tbsp each of amla, shikakai powder.
- Add water to it and mix it well.
- Apply this mask to your hair and allow it to dry.
- Then wash it off with lukewarm water.
Hair Mask for Enhancing Volume
- Mix 5 tbsp each of reetha powder, almond oil, and water.
- Then add 5 drops of lavender oil to it and mix it well.
- Apply the mask to your hair and let it sit for some time.
- Then wash it off with water.
Hair Color Pack
- Mix 3 tbsp each of reetha powder, henna powder, and ½ cup of black tea decoction to make a paste.
- Apply this paste to your scalp and let it sit for 15-20 minutes.
- Then rinse it off using a mild shampoo.
Reetha Powder Benefits for Skin:
- Natural Cleanser – It has natural cleansing properties that cleanse your skin and make it softer, it is also used in soaps and face wash as an ingredient.
- Treating Skin Disorders – It contains powerful antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that help in treating skin problems such as eczema, acne, and psoriasis.
Reetha Powder Uses for Skin:
- Take 1 tbsp of reetha powder then add some rose water or rose petal powder and water to it and mix it well.
- Apply it to your skin then gently massage it over your skin.
- Wash it thoroughly with fresh water.
- Boil 1-2 tbsp of reetha powder in water (Approx. 2-3 glass).
- Let it boil until the water reduces to half the amount used.
- Strain the mixture and then use it as a body wash to get rid of itchy skin.
Why Elecious Naturals?
- 100% Natural, No Chemical
- No Added Preservative
- Prepared from high-quality sundried Nuts