Elecious Naturals Amla Powder
Amla is also known as Indian Gooseberry, is a green color fruit used in Ayurvedic medicines for centuries. It’s a rich source of nutrients like vitamin C, calcium, and iron and full of antioxidants that protect the skin and body from free radicals.
It is useful in many ways but the best way to use is by preparing powder as it can be consumed simply with water and can be also mixed with your smoothies or sprinkled on fruits like banana, apple, etc.
Benefits and How to use:
Amla Powder for Hair
- Reduce Dandruff: Gooseberry Powder has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties which are effective in controlling dandruff by removing impurities from the scalp and maintaining pH levels.
- Encourage Hair Growth: It is rich in iron and carotene which helps hair follicles in growth and the essential fatty acid also makes the hair softer and shinier.
How to use it?
- Mix an equal quantity of Amla, Shikakai, and Reetha powder based on your Hair length with the curd or water and make a semi-thick paste.
- Gently Massage the paste on your scalp and hair.
- Keep it for 30 mins and wash it with lukewarm water.
Amla Powder for Skin
- Improve Skin Tone: It has a high amount of collagen which makes the skin more soft and appealing, Regular consumption of increases the collagen level in the skin.
- Reduce Acne: It can be used to make a paste and apply on the affected area and leave it for 15-20 mins, this can help you to reduce the acne problem
Steps to prepare Face Mask
- Mix amla powder to honey and curd
- Stir it well to make a mask
- Apply it on the face and leave it for 15-20 mins
- Wash it with water
Amla Powder for General Wellness
- Improves Immunity: Regular consumption of amla powder can help you to build your immunity as it has 17 times more antioxidants than pomegranate and 8 times more vitamin C than an orange.
How to use as a Supplement
- Add 1 tbsp of powder to water
- Drink it twice a day for good results