Elecious Naturals Rose Petal Powder for Skin
From ancient days rose petals are being used for fragrances, beauty, and medicinal values because it is rich in vitamin C, B, and K making your skin smooth and flawless. Rose powder is beneficial in skin problems such as skin aging, dark spots, blemishes, and uneven skin tone.
Rose Petal Powder Skin Benefits:
- Delays Skin Aging – It has anti-aging and antioxidants properties that help in preventing wrinkles and tightening the skin.
- Exfoliates and Cleanses Skin – It contains cleansing properties that help in getting rid of dead skin cells, removing dirt, and excess oil.
- Even Skin Tone –It helps in removing pigmentation and gives you an even tone skin.
- Controls Excess Oil – It has natural astringent properties that help in getting rid of excess oil without making your skin dry.
- For Dark Spots/Blemishes – It is rich in vitamin C that helps in lightening blemishes and dark spots.
Rose Powder Uses for Skin:
- Exfoliating Mask
- Mix 1 tbsp of orange peel powder, 1 tbsp of Multani mitti, and 2 tbsp of rose petal powder then add the required amount of water to make a semi-thick paste.
- Apply the paste all over your face and neck.
- Let it sit for 20 minutes then wash it off with gentle scrubbing.
- Tan Removal Face Mask
- Mix 4 tbsp of rose petal powder, milk, and water.
- Then add 5 drops of castor oil and mix it well to make a paste.
- Apply this mask to your face.
- Give it time to dry then wash it with lukewarm water.
Rose Powder Hair Benefits:
- Nourishes and Strengthen Hair Follicles – It contains antioxidants that help in nourishing hair follicles and also promote hair growth.
Rose Powder Uses for Hair:
Rejuvenating Hair Mask
- Mix 2 tbsp of rose petal powder, take virgin coconut oil according to the length of your hair, 3-4 drops of rosemary oil, and little honey.
- Make a paste then wet your hair with water and apply the mask from the scalp to your roots.
- Massage your scalp in a circular motion.
- Then leave it for 30 minutes and wash it with lukewarm water.
- 100% Natural
- No Chemical or Pesticides
- No Added preservatives
- Prepared from High-quality rose petals
- Shaded Sundried to preserve nutritional value
- Edible Quality